1. To enhance students’ physical healthiness including that of nerves, muscles, bones and other parts of the body so as to achieve psycho-physically all-round development through participation in sports practices;
2. To nurture students in possessing virtuous character, sense of fairness and progressive sports spirit through implementation of all kinds of games and physical education activities;
3.To help students realize the importance of cooperation in group work and foster sense of responsibility and belonging among students by providing guidance in all kinds of games and sports practices;
4. To help students shape elegant physique in nurtured admiration for postures and gestures through participation of activities such as dance and gymnastics;
5. To strengthen students observational skills, analytical skills, judgmental ability, adaptability and creativity when taking part in different kinds of activities and physical exercises;
6. To foster students’ positive attitudes and interests towards sports so that they can actively engage in daily exercises for physical fitness and thus willing to regularly take part in healthy leisure activities.