- Providing appropriate training courses, activities and competitions for gifted students to fulfill their talents thus fostering and boosting their diversified abilities
- Establishing a school-based gifted curriculum to equip gifted students.
- Building up a talent bank so as to meet students' learning needs and take care of the diversified abilities among students in an all-round manner, equipping more talented students
- Encouraging students to take part in external award schemes
Principles under which the above policies are implemented
- Gifted Education is popularized while Popularized Education is "gifted"
- Despite Gifted Education being one of the key elements in Quality Education, the basic learning needs of both gifted and non-gifted students have to be met
- Three main elements in defining giftedness are emphasized: critical thinking, creativity and personal and interpersonal skills
- The scope of the definition of giftedness has to be enlarged with incorporation of diversified intelligence
- A diversified and consistent range of educational activities are offered